Login Instructions for our mobile app
- Insert your Username
- Insert your Password
- Select "Sign-In"
Secure Your Account
- To verify your identity, type your email address listed on your online banking account profile and type a valid phone number.
Enter Verification Code
- A notification will be send to your mobile device with a code to enter and verify your account.
- If the text option doesn't work, you can "re-send" or "try another way".
- After verifying your identity with the code, you will be asked to enter a four-digit passcode for your device.
- This passcode takes the place of your Username and Password you would normally need to enter each time you login.
- After entering your passcode, you will be asked to enter it again.
- The app will ask if you would like to enable the FaceID or Touch ID depending on your device. Selecting "enable" will take you to the tutorial.
This is the tutorial to help you learn how to navigate the app. If you're familiar with how our app works, you may select "Skip" at the bottom of the app. If you are new or would like to a refresher, select "Start Tutorial".
After skipping or completing the tutorial, you be logged into your Guaranty Bank online banking app and will be able to view all of your account activities.